Homemade Steak Burger Recipe
- For 4 steak burgers
- ½ lb lean steak mince
- 3 tiny diced red onions
- 2 cloves of crushed garlic
- 1 x tea spoon of italian seasoning or mixed herbs
- Salt and pepper
1. Mix together all of the ingredients and shape into tight round moulds.
2. Use either a scone cutter or a teacup to create the shape.
3. Pan fry for 1 minute each side and finish (each side) under the grill for 10 – 12 mins.
4. Add goats cheese or mature chedder to the top of the burger and melt under the grill.
5. Chopped tomatoes and cucumber mixed together with sweet chilli sauce and fresh coriander makes a delicious tasting salsa.