Flamenco Feast Recipe
Recipe provided by www.lovepork.co.uk
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 4 Pork Chipolata or Thin Pork sausages
- 1 Small onion, thinly sliced
- 25g (1oz) Grilled peppers in oil from a
- 4 Cherry tomatoes
- 4 Eggs, lightly whisked
- 50g (2oz) Manchego style or similar
- hard cheese, cut into slices
Instructions• Place sausages in a small non-stick frying pan.
• Dry fry the sausages and onion without oil for 3-4 minutes until starting to brown.
• Add the peppers, cherry tomatoes, eggs and seasoning.
• Cook until the mixture begins to set and begins to brown around the edges.
• Add slices of cheese and place under a hot grill.
• Cook for 2-3 minutes until egg is set and top has browned