Sausage Chilli Cha Cha Cha Recipe
Recipe provided by www.lovepork.co.uk
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- 450g (1lb) Pork chipolata sausages
- 1 x 15mlsp (1tbsp) Oil
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 1-2 Red chillies, seeds removed and newly chopped
- 1 x 5mlsp (1tsp) Cumin
- 1 Red pepper, seeds removed and cut into chunks
- 1 Orange pepper, seeds removed and cut into chunks
- 1 (approx 400g) Can chopped tomatoes
- 1 (approx 400g) Can red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 125ml (¼pt) Passatta – sieved tomato
Instructions• Heat the oil in a large pan.
• Add the onion, chillies,
seasoning and cumin and cook for 2-3 minutes.
• Add the peppers and sausages and brown lightly
on all sides.
• Add the can of tomatoes, red kidney beans and
passatta and stir well.
• Bring to the boil, turn down
to simmer and cover with a lid.
• Gently simmer for about 30 minutes.