Pork Sirloin Steaks with Herbs & Lemon Butter Recipe
Recipe provided by BPEX
- 2 Lean pork loin steaks
- 30ml (2tbsp) Fresh herbs – basil, mint and parsley
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 15ml (1tbsp) Olive oil
- 25g (1oz) Butter, softened
- Zest of 1 lemon
Instructions1. Mix together herbs, lemon juice and oil. Add Newboulds pork sirloin steaks and smear all over. Leave covered in fridge for around 15 minutes to infuse flavours.
2. Remove steaks and cook on preheated grill or BBQ for:
6-8 mins each side for 1-2cm (½-¾ ‘’) thickness
8-10 mins each side for 2-3 cm (¾-1¼’’) thickness
3. Meanwhile make the butter: Mix together butter with zest of 1 lemon.
4. Place a spoonful of butter over the steak and allow to melt slightly before serving.
5. Serve with boiled new potatoes mixed with herby mayo and heaps of green salad.