Tuscan Chicken wrapped in Parma Ham Recipe
- Serves 4
- 4 x chicken breasts
- 4 x thick slices of Tallegio cheese (or good brie)
- 8 x slices of Parma ham
- ½ a handful of chopped lemon thyme
- 8 x sun blush tomatoes
Instructions1. Simply slice a pocket into the chicken breast and stuff it with 1 x slice of Tallegio cheese, 2 x sun blush tomatoes and a little lemon thyme.
2. Wrap in Parma ham and seal in a frying pan for 2 minutes.
3. Pop into a hot oven/ 180-200 C, gas 5-6 for around 17-20 mins.
4. Serve with new potatoes and salad.